To log in to the new Web site for the first time, please follow these instructions:
- The log in is located at the top right of the Farmington home page (www.farmingtoncc.com), or on the right hand side of the log in page.
- Enter your user name. For first-time users, your user name is your member number. If you have a three-digit member number, add a two zeroes (00) at the beginning of the number (e.g., 00123). For spouses, your user name is your member number appended with an S (e.g., 00123S). If you have a four-digit member number, add one zero (0) at the beginning of the number.
- Enter your password. For first-time users, your password is your last name.
- Click the circular blue log in button.
- Upon entering the site, please first click the “Communication Preferences” link on the left side to reset your username and password to anything you’d like. Please also update your e-mail address here. Then select your areas of interest. You will receive e-mails from Farmington based upon the communication preferences you select here.
- Finally, visit the “My Profile” area to double-check your contact and personal information, and update if necessary.
If you require further help with log in, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (434) 245-0693.